cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Translator out of call volume quota error

What is the rule that Microsoft Translator calculates the call volume? For what I know, the free version is 2M characters per hour volume. I don't believe that during my test, their would be 2M characters.
BTW, can I buy higher level volume for Power Apps only, such as S1? Don't see such info.

2 REPLIES 2
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @AchatesChen 

Asi I know the free plan limit is 2M only.

but your requirement is to translate the more the 2M then go with S1 Plan.

VijayTailor_0-1601132141254.png

Please find the below link regarding the same.
More details - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/translator/request-limits
Pricing Details - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/cognitive-services/translator/

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Thanks for your reply, @VijayTailor .

But the problem is, the actual characters I had translated should be far less 2M as per my estimation. That's why I think Microsoft is counting something else which caused underestimation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,924)