cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laney
MVP

Microsoft TranslatorV2 Connector Detect Language Action Does Not Return Any Values

Hello,

I used Microsoft Translator V2 Connector Detect action to detect the language of my text but it does not return anything. Here is my code:

Set(var3,MicrosoftTranslatorV2.Detect("soy una chica"))

Cheers

Ee Lane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Laney,

I just tested this and it seems to detect the language as Spanish. Note that the Detect function returns an object with 2 attributes, the Name (e.g. Spanish) and Code (e.g. es). You can reference it in your app using var3.Name or var3.Code, like the example below:

ChrisPiasecki_1-1616211432391.png

ChrisPiasecki_0-1616211362513.png

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Laney,

I just tested this and it seems to detect the language as Spanish. Note that the Detect function returns an object with 2 attributes, the Name (e.g. Spanish) and Code (e.g. es). You can reference it in your app using var3.Name or var3.Code, like the example below:

ChrisPiasecki_1-1616211432391.png

ChrisPiasecki_0-1616211362513.png

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks Chris! I found where I gone wrong now! Silly me 😅

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,652)