Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisBrazeau
Helper I
Helper I

MicrosoftTeams.PostMessageToChannelV3 IMPORTANT

Hey,

I am wondering if there is a way to set the message i post as Important from power apps?

It will be every message posted in the channel.

Thank you,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

@ChrisBrazeau As per the Microsoft teams connector documentation (link given below), there is no parameter available to set the importance of message while using PostMessageToChannelV3 function. So, I think it will not be possible to set the importance of message from power apps.

Post a message (V3) 

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

@ChrisBrazeau As per the Microsoft teams connector documentation (link given below), there is no parameter available to set the importance of message while using PostMessageToChannelV3 function. So, I think it will not be possible to set the importance of message from power apps.

Post a message (V3) 

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

View solution in original post

Is there a way in teams to set every message as Important?

Thanks

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,494)