Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmad-KAISPE
Helper V
Helper V

Migrate Canvas App with Share Point Data

Hi all,

I have created a canvas app using share point as my database. 

I want to migrate my app from one account to a different account along with my share point database.

1st possible solution I know is to export and import app. For sharepoint, I have to export list in excel file and manually import list data. But when I export sharepoint data in excel, all of my list data converted into text form. So, when I am importing  excel file in sharepoint list, I have to configure list again like configure dropdown etc. (Which is all manual process)

2nd possible solution is, using DevOps. But in DevOps, I have to use 3rd party connector to migrate all.

Is there any other possible solution? if yes, please suggest me I would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmad   

11 REPLIES 11

Thank you so much! I tried to just copy and paste it over, it never worked, but somehow it works now! You saved my a** (:

Have a good one!

@FrostedFlake ,

I do it regularly from Canvas Apps to Integrated - I always have a Canvas version as the main one and just copy the edit form over after renaming (to the new form name) then deleting the old one. Just need to then change the Item to SharePontIntegration.Selected and it all works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,433)