Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aadilganie
Advocate III
Advocate III

Migrate SharePoint Custom PowerApps Form From Dev Site To Live

Hi!

We have done some work on a SharePoint custom PowerApps form and would like to move it from the a Dev site to a Live Site within the same tenant in SharePoint online. Is this possible?

I have tried saving the site as a template hoping that this would work but to no avail! Any other ideas?

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

To save with SharePoint template is currently not supported.

Check more details in the folloiwng thread:

PowerApps module for SharePoint template

Quoted:

"

Hi @samross - Sadly, we dont have this functionality right now. We cannot support migrating custom forms from one site to another or export/import via templates.

Ankit Saraf [MSFT]

"

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

To save with SharePoint template is currently not supported.

Check more details in the folloiwng thread:

PowerApps module for SharePoint template

Quoted:

"

Hi @samross - Sadly, we dont have this functionality right now. We cannot support migrating custom forms from one site to another or export/import via templates.

Ankit Saraf [MSFT]

"

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hello, has there been any movement on this feature?  I have done a lot of work for a client in my E3 SP and now meed to move it to their O365 site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim Afflerbach

Hi @TimA,

Unfortunately from the research so far it seems this is still an idea. You basically have to design Custom PowerApps form on the site it will be used, its what I had to do (again from scratch)...

SPRohit
Regular Visitor
joeh
Frequent Visitor

How did you get the listid needed in step 4 before creating and uploading the list template and creating the new target list in Step 6.1-3?

If I do those steps before step 4 and then continue one, I cannot get it to work.

It has past more than an year now and Powerapps STILL doesn't support forms migration.

You're clever than all MS Powerapps staff together! You're genius @SPRohit!!! Thank you for saving me so much time!!

Same for me @joeh   This step made absolutely no sense to me as well....

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (66,566)