cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Migrate your Data Integration / Connection Set Between Development and Production Environment

Hi all,

Currently, i have create a Data Integration Project, and have a connection from my Dynamic 365 Operation to CDS. After finish development stage, i try to deploy / import the project in Production environment.

The problem is, i need to recreate my Data Integration Project on Production environment, and i'm wondering if i could package my Data Integration Project under a solution, and then import this Data Integration Project in production environment (It's better if the connection would be set automatically using "Environment Variable" value or other way).

Is there any way to achieve that?

Regards,

Alvin Susanto 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Migrate your Data Integration / Connection Set Between Development and Production Environment

Hi @alvinsusanto ,

I am afraid that there is no way to change and migrate connection set of Data integration. The only way is to recreate one.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Migrate your Data Integration / Connection Set Between Development and Production Environment

Hi @alvinsusanto ,

I am afraid that there is no way to change and migrate connection set of Data integration. The only way is to recreate one.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @v-siky-msft ,

Thank you for your information.

In that case, i will continue to recreate the connection set once i migrate from development environment to production environment

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,496)