cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Mobile button click color not reset

I have a screen where i have multiple buttons.

On PC and in designer once i click a button i see the clicked color being set and then normal color is set back when releasing click.

However on mobile version, when i click, the click color is set but stays instead of getting back to normal after the click.
I created my app with the mobile template.

Is it a bug from PowerApps or normal behavior ? If it is a bug how can i notify dev team about it ?
If it is not a bug i know i can work around but it seems weird to me to have to do that in order to make the mobile version working properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Mobile button click color not reset

Hi @LuftWaffle,

Do you have a screenshot of the action you are performing once clicking the button? It can be related with the action that you are performing which may have some unexpected behavior when using it live on mobile.

Additionally, make sure that after you saved the app in the editor you publish it, so when you open your app in your mobile you will be able to update the app to the new version. If this is done correctly try to compare the versions of the app from both PC and mobile to see if they are the same.

In order to raise awareness of this issue to the Dev Team, the best course of action would be to open a ticket to Microsoft Support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support in order to further Troubleshoot this issue and understand if this behavior is by design or not.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @LuftWaffle,

Do you have a screenshot of the action you are performing once clicking the button? It can be related with the action that you are performing which may have some unexpected behavior when using it live on mobile.

Additionally, make sure that after you saved the app in the editor you publish it, so when you open your app in your mobile you will be able to update the app to the new version. If this is done correctly try to compare the versions of the app from both PC and mobile to see if they are the same.

In order to raise awareness of this issue to the Dev Team, the best course of action would be to open a ticket to Microsoft Support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support in order to further Troubleshoot this issue and understand if this behavior is by design or not.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello @rimatos,

This issue is on every buttons regardless of the OnSelect actions.

I've checked and compared both version. On PC buttons behave as expected (clicked color stays while keeping the button clicked) and have the issue on mobile (once clicked and even after "releasing" click, clicked color is still applied);

Thank you for the link i will submit my issue.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

@rimatosi've followed your link but i don't see where to enter my issue ? This seems to be some sort of admin center for my own products...

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @LuftWaffle

So you should submit it in the Support tab as so:

image.png

After this it will prompt you for some additional information to fill in the Service Request.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello @rimatos 

I don't have this item in the list :

Capture.PNG
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Strange, as you should have had that option available to you. Are you using an admin account?

Nevertheless, try and go to Microsoft 365 admin center, there you should find an option for support and should be able to submit a support request

image.png

The URL is the following: https://admin.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Ricardo

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

hello again @rimatos 

Sorry for all the problem but no i don't have an admin account.

Also wIth your new link i get an error :

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

No problem at all @LuftWaffle. 🙂 

Try to contact someone that is an admin of your organization and request them to raise the support request for you, as I'm not sure if you need to be an admin in order to be able to do so.

Regards,

Ricardo

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Ok thanks for your help @rimatos 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,889)