cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yucelm
Regular Visitor

Model Driven App - Bug - Deleted Marketing List still shows on Views !

Hello everyone,

I had a bunch of marketing lists and deleted couple of them because they were no longer needed. They disappeared on the Marketing Lists page but those list names are still visible on my account and lead views.

Doesn't Power App automatically delete it from all contacts and leads that had these marketing lists?

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks...

4 REPLIES 4
vermaaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

@yucelm Not sure if i understood the problem correctly but are you referring to SharePoint list removal ?
Removing the lists from SharePoint site isn't going to remove the connection from PowerApps. You need to remove the connection as you can see in the picture blow that i have removed the list but connection is still there.

Picture2.png

Let me know if your question was different. 

Hi,

Let me clarify. I have created dynamic marketing lists, when I create a contact or lead, I would just select the appropriate marketing list from the dropdown menu and those contacts and leads would show up under the respective marketing lists. Then I decided to delete some of the marketing lists because they were no longer needed, but those list names are still visible in the "marketing list" field of my leads and contacts. Please see below and thanks in advance.

ONE OF THE CONTACTS: FIRST MARKETING LIST IS "EN - INJECTION RESINS"

1.JPG

CURRENT ACTIVE LISTS FOR CONTACTS: THERE IS NO "EN - INJECTION RESINS"

2.JPG

I think it's better if you add on the subject a prefixe to indicate that it's on a Model Driven App

Very strange bug. 

What's happen when you're clicking in the marketing list lookup from contact? 

I suppose that you already did this but are you checked inactive view of marketing list to see if the list exist? 

vermaaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

@yucelm can you try to clear the cache of your browser and try again ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,825)