cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniuosagi
Frequent Visitor

Model-Driven App not showing on my mobile Android Power Apps

I'm currently using Developer Plan of Power Apps to do some testings.  I have one canvas app and one Model-Driven app.  The canvas app is showing on my mobile Android Power Apps app, but not the Model-Driven app.  Is there another app for model-driven app, or how I can get that showing?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

@daniuosagi 

By default, the mobile app doesn't show non production apps, and this is the most likely cause for your model driven app not showing in the Android app.

You can enable the 'Show non-production apps' option in the settings of the mobile player, and my post here provides more details.

http://powerappsguide.com/blog/post/why-does-my-model-driven-app-not-appear-in-the-mobile-app

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

@daniuosagi 

By default, the mobile app doesn't show non production apps, and this is the most likely cause for your model driven app not showing in the Android app.

You can enable the 'Show non-production apps' option in the settings of the mobile player, and my post here provides more details.

http://powerappsguide.com/blog/post/why-does-my-model-driven-app-not-appear-in-the-mobile-app

View solution in original post

daniuosagi
Frequent Visitor

That solved the issue.  Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,492)