cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Model Driven Apps - Can Not add Record

Hello,

I am developing a model driven app and I have an entity created that does not allow me to add a record in the app. I can select "Add record" in the entity itself. However, when I open the app, I do not see the green "New +" sign to add record.

Is there some setting I can change to be able to add the record?

Capture.PNGNew.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Is the behavior the same for other entities?

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Thanks for posting question here. 

Please suggest if you have access to creating record for the entity that you have added. In Dynamics environment you can go to Settings>Security>Users and check your user record to see what security roles are assigned and if you have access to these entities. 

Thanks,

Aditi Mohpal

Dynamics Support (Microsoft)

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,429)