cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
password
Frequent Visitor

Model Driven PowerApp how to write or execute query among entities?

Hi All, I have one question about the model-driven power app. I know before loading a data source as an entity, there is a tool called power query which can support joint queries among tables. But I don't know if there is a way to write or execute queries among entities, which means after I loaded several entities, I would like to write or execute queries among those entities. I've tried the relationship properties and play around the one-to-many, many-to-one relation, but what I've done is displaying a lookup view or related data grid instead of writing queries. I have seen several demos based on the canvas-driven app that it supports you writing a query inside a text input and based on the flow you set, it can retrieve data from data sources. My question is how to achieve it in a model-driven power app?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (34,125)