cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabri
Frequent Visitor

Model driven App Notes entity mobile offline

Hello,

I am trying to activate Notes (annotation entity) in a model-driven app in mobile phone. Everything works fine in online mode. But, when I switch to offline mode, I keep getting this warning: "Only Notes are available in offline mode. If you would like to view your other items, please reconnect to online mode when possible".

The weird thing is that I can add a photo or a note and save it in offline mode, but I can't see it. When I switch on online mode, it's there!

Annotation entity is by default available in CDS. I have respected all settings mentioned in different forums with no luck. I have also tried iOS and android.

Has anyone known this issue?

Thx.

Sabri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

Dear Sabri,

May I suggest to create a support ticket with Microsoft support team for this Issue ?

Thanks in advance !! 

Regards,

Ajay

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

Dear Sabri,

May I suggest to create a support ticket with Microsoft support team for this Issue ?

Thanks in advance !! 

Regards,

Ajay

View solution in original post

NeerajAgrawal

Sabri I am facing the exact same issue. Surprising that I can add notes with attachments in offline mode but dont see them even after refreshing them in offline. When I go online and the data gets synced my notes created in offline appear.

Any luck with it ? 

I need to make sure that notes with PDF attachments created in online are accessible in offline under any entity so the PDF can be read by remote users.

Pls share your experience.

Neeraj

Sabri
Frequent Visitor

Hello Neeraj,

Sorry but still not advanced with this issue, I created a MS ticket, they escalated the issue to the product team, hope they will correct it soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,785)