cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shijov4c
Level: Power Up

Model driven PowerApp Mobile Offline

I've created a new "production" environment with a new database.  I want to create a model driven app. On the create new app page, there is a check box option for Enable mobile offline. When I check the box, it asks for a mobile offline profile.

So I strip the create page URL to go to my dynamics instance, the url looks something like https://orgeXxXxXXX.crm6.dynamics.com/. Under Settings -> Business (Area) I look for Mobile Offline. But the option is not available. I even had a look at Mobile offline configuration but not been able to find the setting.

If Enable mobile offline is supported, is there any powerapp documentation on how to configure it? The only resource on the internet that mentions mobile offline for model driven apps is here.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Model driven PowerApp Mobile Offline

Hi @Shijov4c,

I didn't see the Enable Mobile Offline option when creating new Model Driven App from my side, would you please share a screenshot for that?

132.PNG

For the document about Model Driven App Mobile, see:

Run a model-Driven App on a mobile device

I also didn't find how to configure the Mobile Offline part.

The document for Offline mode for Dynamics 365 App is available here:

Work offline with Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets

The note from the webpage above:

"

We’re working to improve mobile offline capabilities in Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets for release in the second quarter of 2019, and are currently onboarding only a limited set of new customers. When a preview program opens for mobile offline capabilities in Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets, we’ll let customers know. Existing customers who are already using mobile offline capabilities are not affected.

"

Have you used the Mobile Offline capabilities under Dynamics 365 before?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lj001
Level: Power Up

Re: Model driven PowerApp Mobile Offline

I have one:

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,315)