cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmilyS
Frequent Visitor

Model driven app not displaying records which are in Dataverse

Hi there,

I have developed a model driven app and a canvas app, both of which read and write to 3 custom Dataverse tables, with a few flows involved too. These are all working fine on our tenant. In order to deploy this to another tenant I added all of these components to a solution and deployed the solution to the other tenant. The export and import all seemed to work fine (albeit after a few attempts!).

The apps are now visible in the PP app home page in the new tenant and am able to view them etc, as well as being able to view the new tables that came in the solution. When I write to the tables from the apps, I can see the data/new records when I look directly in to the table on the data tab, however when I try to view the records on that particular entity through my model driven app, it appears as though there are no records. It's rather strange as one of the entities are okay to view through my model driven app i.e I can see the records but for the other 2 I can't. 

I'm lost as to what I should be checking next. If anyone has any idea on how to resolve this I would be very greatful 🙂

Many thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@EmilyS 

On your Model Driven app are you using any filtrations on the views?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly Mira thanks for your reply. No, I double checked my views to ensure that I wasn't looking at 'inactive' records for examples but the records are not being displayed even when I view 'all records', and this worked fine for me in the original tenant before I deployed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,358)