Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guicord10
Helper II
Helper II

Moving fields when scrolling the screen, please help me

Hi Guys!

My app has several fields to be filled, every field with a dropdown menu i created, when the scrolling the scrollbar moves along with the screen

The forum does not accept videos, i will post on vimeo to illustrate

https://vimeo.com/639918080
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Guicord10 ,

I guess you are using scrollable screen. Please try to add to the controls inside the DataCard else they will scroll with the scrollbar. 

Please see the image below everything inside the canvas and datacard will seen below datacard. Make sure all the controls are inside the datacard. 

PG_WorXz10_1-1635420980370.png

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Guicord10 ,

I guess you are using scrollable screen. Please try to add to the controls inside the DataCard else they will scroll with the scrollbar. 

Please see the image below everything inside the canvas and datacard will seen below datacard. Make sure all the controls are inside the datacard. 

PG_WorXz10_1-1635420980370.png

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

I believe this is the problem... 

How can i move the "Dropdown" field to "Program_Datacard2"?
i tried to move with the mouse but it was not possible

Guicord10_0-1635421807899.png

I managed to solve it! It is not possible to move, but by selecting the data card it is possible to create the dropdown menu inside it, thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,282)