cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Moving lists from Classic SPO to new Modern SPO site breaks custom forms and views

Hi All,

I am using Sharegate to migrate my "Classic" O365 SharePoint Sites to a new "Modern" SPO "TEAMS" site....

I have 4 lists that have custom PA forms which did not move over correctly, and when I click on "New" I get "Oops something went wrong"  It would be nice if MS told me what went wrong :)..

I also have many lists where I get the same Oops, for non-custom lists.  I have to edit the default view and click OK and all is fine.  But what a PITA if I had many lists :(.

QUESTION:

How do I migrate a custom form created with PA?  

I figured I would be able to go in and just change the connection, like a stand alone PA, but I don't get the edit option.

This is very frustrating, we put a lot of time and effort into those forms and to recreate them will take a long time :(.  I am hoping there is a solution for this...

TIA,

Joe

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,306)