cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkinnyPete
Frequent Visitor

Multi select person field on Power App

I have a document library with a field that is multi select from the users/groups.  When I add the field to a custom form, I get the error "Expected Record Value".  This seems to be a very straightforward requirement, to be able to use a mulit select combo box on a form, which works perfectly well on the details pane in the library.  Any clues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @v-qiaqi-msft 

Thanks for getting back to me.  I guess my form must just have been having a funny five minutes!  I was so fed up with it not working, I had deleted the field.  I created a new one to demonstrate to you the issue I was having, and now it is working fine!

Sorry to have wasted your time, but thanks again for coming back to me.

Kindest regards

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SkinnyPete,

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario?

Do you mean that the People picker have the error saying "Expected Record Value"?

I have a test on my side, and the People picker works great.

vqiaqimsft_0-1634106012449.png

Best Regards,
Qi

Hi @v-qiaqi-msft 

Thanks for getting back to me.  I guess my form must just have been having a funny five minutes!  I was so fed up with it not working, I had deleted the field.  I created a new one to demonstrate to you the issue I was having, and now it is working fine!

Sorry to have wasted your time, but thanks again for coming back to me.

Kindest regards

Peter

Hi @SkinnyPete,

It's okay, it happens all the time.

Glad that you have solved your problem, please mark the reply as answer to help more users who have similar issue.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,464)