cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Errors To Server

Anyone else getting server errors today? Im getting constant server error messages, plus email timeouts after 90 seconds and the app is hanging constantly.

tried from multiple users and PCs.

Session ID: 7ab01185-7ffd-4c4b-8ba2-8e54942e3961
PowerApps 2.0.750

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScienceDept
Advocate I
Advocate I

There's been a huge slowdown in load times for my app and reading and writing to sharepoint lists. The app's thowing internal server errors left right and center. Glad to see it's not just an issue for me, but frustrating that this is going on. Can someone from microsoft comment on the problem?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes a lot: Internal Server Error, slow to retreive data, slow in general.

I even got a screen totally replaced so I can recreate the form from scratch... Smiley Frustrated

Edit: I can restore a previous version but I might lose some configs in between

If MS wants users to use PowerApps, they will need to do some things. Like this it's just frustrating and we move on to something else leaving the PowerApps behind.

ScienceDept
Advocate I
Advocate I

There's been a huge slowdown in load times for my app and reading and writing to sharepoint lists. The app's thowing internal server errors left right and center. Glad to see it's not just an issue for me, but frustrating that this is going on. Can someone from microsoft comment on the problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything seems Ok now, no reports on the support page of any issue though.

sarafankit
Power Apps
Power Apps

I had replied about the issue on this thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/App-is-not-loading-any-data-from-sharepoint-l...

We identified and made a fix in SharePoint connection infrastructure last Friday which should have solved this issue.
sarafankit
Power Apps
Power Apps
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,270)