Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvdhorst
Helper I
Helper I

Multiple checkbox

Good morning,

I hope someone can help me. I would like both checkboxes (PC and laptop) to filter the data. So if I check PC then a filter has to be done on "Computer type", this can have the value PC or laptop.

I hope someone can help me.

9 REPLIES 9
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Follow these steps:

CheckBox1

OnCheck

Collect(ColStatus,"PC")

OnUnCheck

Remove( ColStatus,First( Filter( ColStatus, Value="PC" ) ) )

CheckBox2

OnCheck

Collect(ColStatus,"Laptop")

OnUnCheck

Remove( ColStatus,First( Filter( ColStatus, Value="Laptop" ) ) )

Filter:

Filter(TableName, 'Computer type' in ColStatus)

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

eka24,

Where do I place the filter? 

Regards

Raymond

Put the formula on the ITEMS of the Gallery. That is replace the Existing Gallery Items with the filter formula

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Good afternoon,
It seems to do something indeed. Thank you very much for this. Unfortunately unfortunately not quite right yet. When I check the laptop, a PC occasionally comes in between. Is there still a solution for this? I also get an exclamation mark at the filter. Is this perhaps the problem?
My old rule was
SortByColumns (Search ([@ '[dbo]. [Day plan]'], TextSearchBox1.Text, "AssettTag", "BCNReference", "BCNReservationID"), "AssettTag", If (SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending))

How can I combine it with the new line 'filter ....'?
Thank you very much in advance
Raymond

Can you give a screenhot of the formula i gave on the GALLERY:

Please show the Gallery items formula if it is not working for me to see the errors

------------

This one?

Please revise the Filter to:

Filter(TableName, 'Computer type' in ColStatus.Value)

------------

Hi,

Is it possible. the checkbox is default on? I mean not the default is true but the same action as onclick 

regards

Sorry

Mean oncheck not onclick 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (55,998)