cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Multiple parameters functions issue

I am using a function that requires many parameters on the "On Select" property of a button.

The fact is, since there are many parameters, I cannot see them when writing my function (see picture): some of the parameters are hidden.

Is there any workaround? 

4 REPLIES 4
Helper I
Helper I

Some additional information: 

The function comes from a "Flow" I created;

The order of the parameters is not the same as the order I used to create my function on Flow. Hence, I can't use that to help me.

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @alexlrca,

While I do not know of an elegant solution to this, please look at the following link and see if it would serve

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps-Formerly/Passing-the-PowerApps-Collection-to...

Hi @chrisog ,

I managed to solve this problem by creating a different Flow and reassigning the parameters.

Then, I deleted the previous Flow and used the new one. The parameters appeared in the right order in PowerApps, which was easier.

Hi @alexlrca 

The reason behind that is when you make changes to the flow, the flow needs to be removed and registered again in the PowerApps, so that PowerApps points to the latest version of the flow.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (59,826)