Just over the last two days I have run into some weird issues in Power Apps:
For all of these cases, no errors are presented.
Hi @dnourie .
I have some questions to you:
1. What web browser are you and other users using to Edit and to use that APP?
2. Did you make some big change in your data sources (like changing from SQL Table to a SQL View)?
3. The related issues occur only when you hit play in Power App Studio (Web Editor)?
4. Did you use any variable to control elements visibility that does not exists in one of the 3 versions explained?
After your response I think we will continue our investigation!
Hello @samyrmoises , thank you for the quick reply.
1. I primarily use Chrome and Edge to edit the app. I used Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer to troubleshoot the issues. All browsers had the same issues. I also cleared the cache on each browser.
2. No changes were made to data sources.
3. I usually use the play button in the web editor, but the issue occurs when I use alt, and also when I publish the app and use that version.
4. I use variables to control visibility, and all 3 apps are identical in that regard. Also, the portions of the app that are glitchy have not been revised recently.
Hi @dnourie .
Could it be a power apps issue? maybe! But to certify I would appreciate to see your screen and try to help you somehow!
But, to do not lose the thread, share your apps with sample data (if possible) and then I can try to check whats is going on....
Hello @samyrmoises ,
Unfortunately, I am not able to share my screen with anyone outside of my org, due to confidentiallity concerns. However, I have just identified the source of the strange behavior in my gallery. When I deleted this formula from the "Default" property of the gallery, the gallery stopped unselecting:
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!
This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.