cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Multiple scans save to one drive single row

I am working on an app that needs to collect the following:

Employee (from a QR Code scan), activity/action, start time, stop time, location.  

Right now, I am able to get the scan button to scan and save to an excel file on OneDrive, however I don't know how to get the start and stop times on the same line for the same employee and activity. 

The goal is to track how long it takes our associates to do a production activity in our back of house operation.   If I can have all of the data logged into Excel in OneDrive, then I can pull the data into Power BI for visual analysis. 

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking through your issue, I think we would need to see what you have done so far. What does your PowerApp look like now? Please let us know and hopefully me or someone from the communities can help out. You can always create a support ticket too. I'll include a link below; if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Frequent Visitor

Right now it has 3 buttons and that's it.  I don't think the buttons will work, though. I really need a way to capture a start and stop time with the app but have the app know to put the stop time in the same line as the start time.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (74,023)