cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parabellum_3

Multiple selection search in data table

I have a data table Schedule based on excel table Schedule_source. The 1st column is Agent_name and consists agents first name and last name. the rest of the columns are dates (1.03.2021, 2.03.2021 and so on) with shifts of each agent. 
I also have a multiselection combobox Agent( items = Schedule_source.Agent_name)
I want the data table to only show schedule of the agents selected in the combobox. It only shows the last value added to the combobox. So when i add AgentA it shows AgentA in the table, When i add Agent B it shows only AgentB and not AgentA + AgentB
I've tried set data table items to items= search(schedule_source, Agent.selected.agent_name, "agent_name") it works for 1 selection but doesn't for 2 and more. I understand why but i cant figure out a way for it to work.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

@Parabellum_3 

Set the Items property to Filter(Schedule_Source, Agent_Name in Combobox1.SelectedItems)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

@Parabellum_3 

Set the Items property to Filter(Schedule_Source, Agent_Name in Combobox1.SelectedItems)

View solution in original post

Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Parabellum_3 

If it works for you please accept it as a solution and don't forget to stop by the gift shop and pick up a souvenir for the children.

Toy.jpg 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (87,807)