cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harley525
Helper III
Helper III

Multiply Records

I want i my form to put in multiply artikelnummers in the form see jpg.

But can somebody please tell me how to do this.

thnx

Harley525_0-1625575532070.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You need a gallery with the child list using a Filter (assuming you have the ID of the parent item)

Filter(
   ChildList,
   RefID = YourMainItemID
)

View solution in original post

Thank you for your help i think i have it.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@Harley525 ,

You need extra columns for each set and then add them, otherwise have a separate list and embed a gallery in a custom card (but this will require a whole new process if you want to add/edit them)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hello Warren,

Thnx for your response, but i think i want t use the separate list in a embed gallery,

I will split my sharepoint list then in 2 pieces one for the customer info and the other for

the Articles,

but can you explain how i must do this with an example i have searched on the net for video's but

i did not find any.

@Harley525 ,

You need a new list and have an identifier (I generally use a numeric field with the ID of the "parent" to match the items with the related records). You then display the gallery filtered on this field.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hello Warren,

I have made in my sharepoint list an ID how can i fill this up automaticly in the Parent sharepoint list and also in the Child list see my jpg.

Because i want to put the two list together to get multiplies artikellines.

Harley525_0-1625741027875.png

Harley525_1-1625741068666.png

@Harley525 ,

Is there a question in there somewhere? You seem to have set it up properly.

I tried to fill this ID automaticly but i get an errror in my formula 

Harley525_0-1625750002987.png

If(Form1.mode = FormMode.New; Last(Aanvraag).Id +1; Parent.Default

@Harley525 ,

You cannot set the SharePoint ID (also note capitals) - it is automatically set when you create a record.

I want to make a connection to the next form of Artikelen with a unique id but it doesen't work.

Harley525_0-1625817093822.png

Harley525_1-1625817139798.png

@Harley525 ,

I am getting a little lost here - can you please explain in a bit more detail exactly what you are trying to do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,298)