cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My Account Connectors Used by Others?

So I created our first PowerApp and I'm confused on the Connectors. Take Office 365 Users for example.

When a user opens the app for the first time they are asked to allow the Connectors using my account. Is there a way that everyone uses their own connection so it doesn't show every flow and process was done by me instead of then? One of the steps is to send an email and it won't send the email from their account because they are using my Connector.

Just need a little clarity and advice.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: My Account Connectors Used by Others?

Hi @zrigby ,

It is actually asking for permission to connect to their account and only needs to be done once the first time they open the app.

I believe there is suppression code for this somewhere, but I do not use it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: My Account Connectors Used by Others?

Hi @zrigby ,

It is actually asking for permission to connect to their account and only needs to be done once the first time they open the app.

I believe there is suppression code for this somewhere, but I do not use it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,830)