Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arif_
Advocate I
Advocate I

My App Closes When I Scan My NFC Card

Hi guys
An Application Containing NFC Tag Available. All Functions of the Application Are Working Normally. My App Closes When I Read My NFC Card. I Have No Idea About The Problem Can You Help?

6 REPLIES 6
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @Arif_ 

My thoughts to troubleshoot

1. Set simple code to read NFC like Set(MyNFCTag, ReadNFC()). Is this still closing the app?
  2. is the tag is valid data?
  3. Can you check the log using PowerApps Monitor?

Thanks,
Stalin - Learn To Illuminate

Arif_
Advocate I
Advocate I

hello stalin

The application closes after the data loaded on the NFC card appears for a moment in the text input box.

set(nfctag;ReadNFC().text)

textinputbox1 >default=nfctag

I have a line of code in the form of code, I even thought it was a problem with the application and I wrote an application that only shows the contents of the NFC card in the blank table and it showed the same behavior. NFC is required for the application I designed for my company and I cannot do anything because the application is closed.

lannetorres

Hi - We have the same issue but only for Android v11. We are using it fine with Android v8. However our phones have been updated with v11 - hope you can help resolve. 

Arif_
Advocate I
Advocate I

hi unfortunately i had the same problem on android 11 version phone

Hi @Arif_ 

Did you reinstall the app to give a try?

Arif_
Advocate I
Advocate I

I deleted and reinstalled the application, created another demo account and tried it on another phone, each time I unfortunately encountered the same problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,459)