cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDonahue
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

My Canvas App and Data Connections

On Friday, I ran into he "scrubbedSensitiveData" error. Researching this, all the help I found was, "wait, and Microsoft will figure it out."

Today, Monday, the problem has not gotten better, but seems to have grown worse.

This is what I was getting, even after refreshing my connector:

BenDonahue_1-1633348664831.png

And this is what I get now, after deleting and replacing the connector:

BenDonahue_2-1633348697592.png

I even deleted the two references to LandingTable, started re-typing the word, and selected "LandingTable" when it was suggested, but to no avail.

Please, how do I consistently and successfully connect to Excel tables? Are Excel tables just not a good option? 

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @BenDonahue ,

I will answer the second part of your question - as a database, Excel is an excellent spreadsheet . . .

If you have access to SharePoint, please seriously consider migrating.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @BenDonahue ,

I will answer the second part of your question - as a database, Excel is an excellent spreadsheet . . .

If you have access to SharePoint, please seriously consider migrating.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

BenDonahue
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

@WarrenBelz ,

I just migrated over yesterday. It wasn't as complicated as I had feared, just some referencing to update and some data types to align.

This forum is a great place to get help with specific issues, but not so great with over-arching philosophy nor strategy, maybe because folk don't want to tell people what they should be doing instead of what they currently are doing.

For my part, Warren, I am unafraid to take your excellent advice; thank you very much, indeed.

Hi @BenDonahue ,

If you have not already, you might read the first few articles on my site Practical Power Apps

I have not, and absolutely will. Thank you, yet again, Warren 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,158)