Helper IV
Helper IV

My Code is throwing errors

Hi,

I am getting errors, and not sure why-

Search(
Filter(
'Customer Complaints 21',
IsBlank(StatusBox.SelectedItems.Value) || IsEmpty(StatusBox.SelectedItems) || 'Form Status'= StatusBox.SelectedItems, 'Customer Name', NameFilter.Text))

MShelnutt_0-1615910162209.png

The Customer Name field error say- ThisItem.CustomerName isn't valid, the identifier isn't recognized.

The RMA# field error says- ThisItem.RMA_x0020_Number isn't valid, the identifier isn't recognized.

The CC# field error says- ThisItem.ID isn't valid, the identifier isn't recognized.

10 REPLIES 10

@RandyHayes 

I was sure the Customer Name was in there- NameFilter.Text, "CustomerName"

The SharePoint ID was changed to CC# so every entry gets this number automatically, and we call the SharePoint ID the Customer Claim number (hence CC#).

Not all entries get an RMA#, so it is only visible when it not blank.

Here is the SharePoint-

MShelnutt_0-1615915150657.png

So now I have this-

Search(
Filter(
'Customer Complaints 21',
IsBlank(StatusBox.SelectedItems.Value) || 'Form Status'.Value in StatusBox.SelectedItems.Value), RMAFilter.Text, 'RMA#', CCFilter.Text, "ID",
NameFilter.Text, "CustomerName")

It doesnt like this.  And strangely, I dont know why it wants "CustomerName" with no space, as it has a space in the SharePoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (86,277)