Did you mean: 
tguihur
Helper I
Helper I

My PowerApps File restarts everytime

Hi everyone,

When I try to edit my file it shows a Windows saying : Loading,
please wait

Once is opened, stays 3 seconds and after that shows another windows saying : closing...

And this process it repeats without stop.

It only one of my files. Others open without problem. I already changed the version without success.

What shout I do? Please advice.

Thanks a lot,

3 REPLIES 3
RossB
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

I'm not sure I know what process you are going through to reproduce the issue, but this one may be a little difficult to troubleshoot over the forums as I think we might need to see some traces...etc.

What happens if you create a new file with the exact same data?  Do you see the same behavior? 

I know this is only happening to one file, and the rest work fine, but have you tried utilizing a different browser or trying in Incognito/InPrivate mode to make sure there isn't something going on with the browser cache?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @RossB 

There are a few of us that are having issues that @tguihur is having

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Editor-keeps-saving-and-closing-and-reloadin...

Couple of us have support tickets in so if you could help out with this that would be great 🙂

Thanks

thank you @Anonymous 

I have deleted the cached data of my Edge. For now is working again I am able to open my app in edit mode. Is a good workaround for the following problem.

Some variables and collections have been reset.

The schema of your data sources has been updated, which has reset the variables and collections...................

do not check the check button:   do not display this message again

Save and reload ..... (Whithout check it).

In my case was a calendar variable that was reseted by powerapps and have created the reloaded without stop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,257)