cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sidhartha75
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

My PowerApps stopped working!!

My existing PowerApps stopped working. It was working for last 10 months. My PowerApps URL is calling from PowerBI Link(Below mentioned) and loading PowerApps to provide site level comment.

Calling PowerApps URL with parameter: https://web.powerapps.com/apps/4c183141-0fbe-4e9e-939d-fa5dc04a5ac9?SiteName=Barbican Tanks CSO .

Today I am facing issue and getting No Data Found error message while loading.

I am using below command in BrowseGallery to show the comment date for filtered sitename:

SortByColumns(Search(Filter('[sps].[SiteComment]',SiteName in SiteNames),TextSearchBox1.Text,"SiteName"),"CommentDate", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending))

Not sure where it is wrong.

2 REPLIES 2
Sidhartha75
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I am also not able to go to edit window. This app is connected to one specific environment. But while I am trying to click edit app then it is redirecting to default environment window without editing screens.

Is there any issue in PowerApps? Any update/patch is causing this problem?

My app is in production and users are facing problem

@Sidhartha75 wrote:

I am also not able to go to edit window. This app is connected to one specific environment. But while I am trying to click edit app then it is redirecting to default environment window without editing screens.

Is there any issue in PowerApps? Any update/patch is causing this problem?

My app is in production and users are facing problem

If you are having production issues you really need to contact support instead of posting to a forum for immediate resolution.

I believe this link will get you moving forward:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,769)