cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFFChile

My expense Power app

Hello, I don't know anything of programming and  I downloaded my expense power app.

Is it possible to edit it? 

How can I change the approvers to people from my company?

How can I change the cost centers to something that fits my company? 

Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CFFChile 

Sure, you can Edit the application, in PowerApps, go to Apps on the left menu, then select My Expense application and you can clic on the Edit button:

Annotation 2020-06-23 172300.jpg

Unfortunately, you will have to review the application in order to find the specific things that you want to change, the application has several screens for different purposes. From a brief review from the application, I can see on the Create new Expense screen that the approvers are coming from one of the fields that you need to indicate:

Annotation 2020-06-23 172531.jpg

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,302)