cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

*NOTICE* Apps I previously hidden using "Remove from list" are now showing up in my app list

This post is to announce two minor changes that were pushed out in the 2.0.430 client release last week:

1. We have removed the Remove from list capability from our clients, which allowed you to "hide" an app from your app list:

removefromlist.png

2. Any apps that you had previously hidden using the Remove from list option will now show up again in your app list.

5 REPLIES 5
AJ-LL
Level: Powered On

Re: *NOTICE* Apps I previously hidden using "Remove from list" are now showing up in my ap

I saved some apps because I couldnt save my app to the cloud yesterday with other names and removed them from the list. But not I cant see them on my development box . but when I go to my phone I can see some and dont know how to remove it. Some people that I share the app also could see multiple apps on the phone. I cant remove them. 

dtsiniavskyi
Level 8

Re: *NOTICE* Apps I previously hidden using "Remove from list" are now showing up in my ap

So how do we remove applications from our clients? I removed them from my Office365 account but they still are present on the clients. How to get rid of those applications? Because of save to the cloud bug I had to create a lot of copies of the same app with small changes and different names. How can I remove them now?

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

Do these apps still show-up in your app list when you go to https://web.powerapps.com?

If so, follow these steps and delete them from the cloud: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/delete-app/.

If not, let me know since it may be a bug on our side.

Highlighted
dtsiniavskyi
Level 8

I'we alredy done this for multiple applications, removed them from powerapps.com like this tutorial describes. But they are still visible on the clients on windows, ios and android.

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

Followed up internally and it seems that we have a bug in our current client relesae where we do not show the "Delete" option in the client that would allow you to remove these apps from your local client app lists.

You have two options:

1. A fix for this bug will be coming in the 2.0.450 client release (which should be released later in June), so you can wait for that release or
  2. If you uninstall and reinstall your individual clients on Windows, iOS, and Android that should remove these apps from your list, while keeping the apps that are still saved on the cloud.  I understand that this isn't an optimal fix, but it appears to be the only option in the short term.

Please let me know if you hit any other issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,301)