cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uldis

Name isn't valid. this identifier is not recognized

Hello!

When I put the drop-down list in the form, a problem appeared.h How much do i understand the problem is with update field, but i don't know how to solve it.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Try:

DataCardvalue11.Selected.Darbibas

If it doesn't work, remove the datacard an reinsert it again

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

@Uldis
Are you still getting the same error message?  Maybe “Value” is not the column name.  Try typing this and see what options are available using AutoComplete

DataCardValue11.Selected.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

11 REPLIES 11
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Uldis 

The word .Value must have a capital “V”

DataCardValue11.Selected.Value

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

What do you have on the Items of the dropdown. You can take a screenshot of datacardvalue11.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

here it is

@mdevaney 

Thanks I fixed it, but unfortunately it didn't help
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Try:

DataCardvalue11.Selected.Darbibas

If it doesn't work, remove the datacard an reinsert it again

------------

@Uldis
Are you still getting the same error message?  Maybe “Value” is not the column name.  Try typing this and see what options are available using AutoComplete

DataCardValue11.Selected.

---

There seem to be a bug on the backend that started 2 hours ago

My app was ok, published and as soon as I opened it i started to have the same errors on basic variables defined in the App On Start.

Buggy solution....

@fhorowitz 

Sorry, but I don’t see the link between your issue and what is happening here...

My fault. a parenthesis was missing in my long Onload App property

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (77,126)