cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HFG
Level: Powered On

Names of Data Sources not showing and collections not showing properly on File screen

Hi, 

Today I am having 2 issues with PowerApps:

1) When I try to add a data table and select the source, the names of the sources are not showing. 

2) No matter which collection I choose on the File screen, the first in the list shows. 

I have tried refreshing, closing and opening etc various times, but it has not helped. 

Please see attached screenshots. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft Kunal
Microsoft

Re: Names of Data Sources not showing and collections not showing properly on File screen

Hello,
this is a known issue that we’re planning to hotfix soon. Please use the following Studio URL in the meantime: https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19094.24.129179491/Studio/

Thanks,
Kunal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft Kunal
Microsoft

Re: Names of Data Sources not showing and collections not showing properly on File screen

Hello,
this is a known issue that we’re planning to hotfix soon. Please use the following Studio URL in the meantime: https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19094.24.129179491/Studio/

Thanks,
Kunal

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Power Apps Staff ADobin
Power Apps Staff

We have made the fix for this generally available, you should be able to use the latest version of PowerApps to continue editing your apps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,734)