Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pitrs
Level: Powered On

Navigate to customer Form depending on current sharepoint .aspx page

Hello,

I have custom forms created in powerapps for a sharepoint list (View, Edit, New) which works more-or-less expected. I'm just wondering if it's possible to navigate to different forms depending on the current .aspx page.

If I for example want to edit an item in sharepoint list it always opens my custom Edit form regardless I'm currently in the complete list of items (AllItems.aspx ) or in a view of only that one particular item (DispForm.aspx).

Does please anyone know if it's possible that for example if I'm in AllItems.aspx and edit an item I'd be navigated to custom form let's say EditForm1 but if I'm in DispForm.aspx and click on Edit All I'd we navigated to EditForm2 ?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Navigate to customer Form depending on current sharepoint .aspx page

@pitrs 

Do you mean to navigate to different EditForms when clicking 'Edit' depending on the page(AllItems or specific DispForm)?

I am afraid this is impossible in PowerApps. 'Edit' button action is based on the OnEidt property of SharePointIntergation and we are not able to get the type of page in PowerApps.

Sik

pitrs
Level: Powered On

Re: Navigate to customer Form depending on current sharepoint .aspx page

Yes, for example I have forms EditForm1 and EditForm2 created in powerapps which are different and I'd like to trigger them depending on the page I'm currently on. E.g. when I click on "Edit" within AllItems.aspx, EditForm1 would be shown, otherwise (when I click on Edit All in DispForm.aspx_ EditForm2 would be shown.

But from the comment I understood it's not possible, right ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,040)