Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Navigate to different screens on the basis of the values selected in the Form

Hello Experts!

I have a Form screen, in which i am having a button to navigate to another screen but with condition, Please suggest amendments in the below syntax:

Both of my conditions are from dropdown value. I want 'If value in Combobox1 is "No" or value in Combobox2 is "Development" then navigate to Screen1 otherwise Navigate to Screen2' 

If( ( DataCardValue65.SearchText = "Development" || DataCardValue67.FalseText = "No"), Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.None), Navigate(Screen2,ScreenTransition.None))

The above syntax is not performing any action. Please suggest amendments 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @IMathur ,

Try this:

If( ( DataCardValue65.Selected.Value = "Development" || DataCardValue67.Selected.Value = "No"), Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.None), Navigate(Screen2,ScreenTransition.None))

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @IMathur ,

Try this:

If( ( DataCardValue65.Selected.Value = "Development" || DataCardValue67.Selected.Value = "No"), Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.None), Navigate(Screen2,ScreenTransition.None))

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Krishna, 

This is working fine, could you please also let me know the syntax in case of Toggle button?

Highlighted

Hi @IMathur ,

try this:

If( ( DataCardValue65.Selected.Value = "Development" || DataCardValue67.Selected.Value = "No" || ToggleControlName), Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.None), Navigate(Screen2,ScreenTransition.None))

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV
Highlighted

Thanks for sharing 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,631)