Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StuCundy
Post Patron
Post Patron

Navigate to new Gallery and show only those child records from ThisItem

Hi there

I have a gallery showing items from a SP list.  I would like to click on the selected Item and then navigate to a new gallery to show all child records of that selected item in a new Gallery.  Not sure where to start. 

I have Gallery1 showing Students and I can navigate to gallery2 showing reports for all students.  I can filter this gallery to see reports for just one student via a dropdown, however  I would like to filter by the report gallery by the student when I click on see reports on their gallery1 item.

If someone could please point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @leyburn19 

1. My StudentListBrowseGallery is populated.  Onselect I have 

Set(varID, ThisItem.ID);Navigate(StudentReportBrowseScreenIndividual);

On select I get the BrowseGalleryStudentReport_1 which I need to filter by varID correct? Filter(StudentReport, "varID")

Not sure how to do that. ..

Hi @StuCundy ,

Please show me all your settings about your issue and the feather that you want in details.

It will be better to describe with screen shoots.

After so much discussion, actually I become more confused.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,753)