cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TS79
Level: Power Up

Navigation button stopped working in release 2.0.674

I edited the default data fied of drop down field on an edit form and the link on the gallery form to edit the row no longer works.  Clicking it does nothing.  It seems not to matter what I edit.  Any edits break the navigate button.

I have tried reverting the changes to edit form fields.  I have tried setting the default value to blank or parent.default in the edit form fields.  I tried creating a new edit form.  Tried creating a new button.  Tried navigating to a view only form.  Nothing doing.  Navigate buttons will not work in 2.0.674.  Code I am using is: OnSelect: Navigate(Screen1,Transition.None)

Reverting to a previous version 2.0.662 and below, the button works but I cannot edit anything as doing so upgrades the version and breaks functionality.

Looks as if the navigate button no longer works?  Any ideas for this?

One last item - may or may not be related.  The browse gallery is filtered by a dropdown box:

SortByColumns(Filter(Timecards, PickUser.Selected.Value in Author.DisplayName), "Clock_x0020_In", If(SortDescending1, Ascending, Descending)).  

This code gives the warning :Can't be evaluated remotely, Right side of in operator not a colum.

PickUser dropdown has the following code:  Distinct(Timecards,Author.DisplayName)

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navigation button stopped working in release 2.0.674

This guy posted in the forums just recently. See it can help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/OnSelect-not-firing-for-Gallery-objects/m-p/4888...

Basically, set the DisplayMode property of the gallery to DisplayMode.Edit.

I've just had the same behavior in PA with my gallery and it turns out its DisplayMode is set to DisplayMode.View, which apparently disables the buttons without any visual indicators of such.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navigation button stopped working in release 2.0.674

This guy posted in the forums just recently. See it can help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/OnSelect-not-firing-for-Gallery-objects/m-p/4888...

Basically, set the DisplayMode property of the gallery to DisplayMode.Edit.

I've just had the same behavior in PA with my gallery and it turns out its DisplayMode is set to DisplayMode.View, which apparently disables the buttons without any visual indicators of such.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,368)