cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johwe32
Frequent Visitor

Navigation button stopped working

The navigation button I have for a card suddenly stopped working. I added a new gallery and that button didn't work either. The code for "onselect" works when I put it in a button that is not a gallery.

Any suggestions? I've tried switching between edit/view mode...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Johwe32,

I assume your application is in the "classic rendering" mode, in which case this is a known issue. You can resovle this in one of the 2 ways:

1. Wait for the fixed versino that should be available by the end of the day tomorrow (monday - the latest).

2. Switch the application to the default "improved rendering" mode where this should not be a problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Johwe32,

I assume your application is in the "classic rendering" mode, in which case this is a known issue. You can resovle this in one of the 2 ways:

1. Wait for the fixed versino that should be available by the end of the day tomorrow (monday - the latest).

2. Switch the application to the default "improved rendering" mode where this should not be a problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,412)