cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhmadRaza
Frequent Visitor

Need Help in Sharing Pwer Automate flow (send emails trigered from powerapp)

Hi everyone i am creating a power automate flow which sends an email on every status change in powerapp. it works well but when i share this complete app with others the flow is not working even its not getting trigered i tried to make the mail as a shared mailbox but still its not working. other user are able to use powerapp but the automate flow is not getting trigered it only works from that account where it get created.

Important...!
my whole org has a license of A1 for faculty and no any other license.
is it can be a issue???. may be somewhere i have read that the free version of PowerAutomate is not shareable. but not sure if this license A1 For Faculty has a free PoweAutomate License or other one.

Also...!
if this license is the issue then kindly guide me how we can make this an automated cloud flow to be trigered whenever a sharepoint list item is created something like this, so in this way all powerapp users will not need to triger the flow. Kindly also guide me on this to how i can do this with these resourses.

Kindly help me i need this urgently.

Regards Ahmad Raza,

1 REPLY 1
gabibalaban
Super User
Super User

@AhmadRaza ,

When other users tries to trigger the flow ( I suppose via a powerapps control) they receive a message error on top of the screen ?

Can you please show us the connection you use for action send email in PowerAutomate ? 

gabibalaban_0-1635146958364.png

This is not a problem connected to users A1 licenses. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,127)