cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhmadRaza
Frequent Visitor

Need Help in Sharing Pwer Automate flow (send emails trigered from powerapp)

Hi everyone i am creating a power automate flow which sends an email on every status change in powerapp. it works well but when i share this complete app with others the flow is not working even its not getting trigered i tried to make the mail as a shared mailbox but still its not working. other user are able to use powerapp but the automate flow is not getting trigered it only works from that account where it get created.

Important...!
my whole org has a license of A1 for faculty and no any other license.
is it can be a issue???. may be somewhere i have read that the free version of PowerAutomate is not shareable. but not sure if this license A1 For Faculty has a free PoweAutomate License or other one.

Also...!
if this license is the issue then kindly guide me how we can make this an automated cloud flow to be trigered whenever a sharepoint list item is created something like this, so in this way all powerapp users will not need to triger the flow. Kindly also guide me on this to how i can do this with these resourses.

Kindly help me i need this urgently.

Regards Ahmad Raza,

1 REPLY 1
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@AhmadRaza ,

When other users tries to trigger the flow ( I suppose via a powerapps control) they receive a message error on top of the screen ?

Can you please show us the connection you use for action send email in PowerAutomate ? 

gabibalaban_0-1635146958364.png

This is not a problem connected to users A1 licenses. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,188)