cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need More clarification on MS flow licensing

Microsoft providing  free 2,000 runs per month for MS flow.I just wanted to know what is the meaning of runs.

3 REPLIES 3
JRaasumaa
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Microsoft providing  free 2,000 runs per month for MS flow.I just wanted to know what is the meaning of runs.

I believe a run is anytime any program calls the flow to begin, even if it fails. It's very difficult to get detailed information on how many flows have been run during the current month as well as who is running them and when.

@Anonymous, I've passed your inquiry on to someone in Microsoft Flows, but we have a forum for Microsoft Flows which you can ask this question there.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community/ct-p/FlowCommunity

Thanks!

Cherie

RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

A flow run is any time a flow starts (due to the starting conding succeeding - for example at a certain recurrence interval or when a new mail arrives)

You can view the # of runs accoss your tenant by going to the flows admin site (admin.flow.microsoft.com) - you need to be a tenant admin or a environment admin role to view this data. (short cut to the site is on the gear icon on the top right - Admin)

HTH

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,858)