cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinSun2000
Helper II
Helper II

Need a numerical key pad with decimal point

Got a problem, when I use the App to enter "number", on the mobile devide, it enoke a Numerical key pad. on screen. However, this simple numerical key pad does not have decimal point. 

How do I key in the decimal point?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinSun2000
Helper II
Helper II

Thakns to all. For now, the most convenient way is to replace the input box of that "numerical" field with a "text input" box, which will bring up the full keypad of the mobile phone. 

Thanks for all you help!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Thank you Yumia. 

Currently I hoose to replace the Numeric field box with a Text box, and envoke the full text keyboard for Android phone. 

Cause there are too many different Android phones of our users, it is difficult to install new key pad for them separately. 

A temporary fix. 

BR,

Martin

@MartinSun2000, please check the PowerApps Community App Gallery. Our friend @KickingApps created a numeric keypad app that you can learn from.

Good luck!

This Keypad still does not include a Decimal point or Negative sign. I found that it is not that easy to add into this App. 

@MartinSun2000 - Sorry for the delay; I have been swamped and haven't checked the community. I have the decimal feature working in one of my apps. I'm afraid I can't won't be able to get back to get that to you until at least Saturday.  And, if I have it working in a component so I'll send it that way and hopefully that will ease your frustrations.  

@seadude Thanks for the mention!

MartinSun2000
Helper II
Helper II

Thakns to all. For now, the most convenient way is to replace the input box of that "numerical" field with a "text input" box, which will bring up the full keypad of the mobile phone. 

Thanks for all you help!

Not a solution in my humble opinion... Mobile Devices with a control forcing Numberic Input should work...

With any regional setting combination that exists...

Django
MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,259)