cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keext40

Need help. cant use the template

Hi, i cant use the template from powerapps. it say it cant connect and give this code ID de session : 490be09f-4af7-dbbb-1b9b-98e1f41a4584ID.

what i should do? 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Need help. cant use the template

Hi @keext40,

Would you please share more detail about the PowerApps usage?

Which account you used to login with PowerApps, which template that popped out the error message?

Generally when using the template, it will create connections for storage files based on the online storage account you provided (OneDrive for business, OneDrive or Box Storage Services), I think the issue here should be mostly related with the storage account. Please take a look at the storage account you used. Verify the connections in PowerApps and the storage under that account.

Follow the guide below and try it again:

Create and run an app from a template

Besides, take a try to change the data storage at the bottom of the template page:

50.PNG

If issue still insists, please post back.

Hope Staff @AndyPennell (Your help is appreciated) could get some clues from the session ID.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Need help. cant use the template

I took a look at the session id and I am seeing a lot of "AccessPremiumConnectionNotAllowed" errors.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,392)