cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanu
Frequent Visitor

Need help display who / when booked today

I have a booking app for our transport van in my company.
Here I want to display today's reserved times and by whom.
Does anyone have experience / solution for this?

parkering_app.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
powercorner
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @Sanu ,

what is your database? SharePoint, Dataverse, something else?

Show us the "code" you used to fill the gallery you screenshotted. We need some more infos to help you.

Help us to help you 😉

With regards

Kevin

Sanu
Frequent Visitor

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your interesting to help me.
I'm using outlook "booking room" function.
Here a screenshot of "code".

Sanu_0-1635764100251.png

Sanu
Frequent Visitor

Hello Kevin,

Do you have any idea?

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sanu ,

So you are making your own App by editing the Book a room App, then you will need to find the Gallery control in that room select screen, edit its Items property. The Items properties often include a table, if you place AllRooms, which I can see in OnVisible of the screen, you will see all the vans in the Gallery. In the sample app, the collection "AvailableRoomEmailName" comes from the source of "AvailableRooms1" collection, which is created by the Office365 connector FindMeetingTimes action:

vjefferni_0-1635919564510.png

vjefferni_1-1635919876954.png

However, on your end, you will not be able to get the vans by the FindMeetingTimes action since they are not meetings, unless you treat them as meetings and scheduled in Outlook but this will have another limitation: you will not be able to view the meetings you are not in. As the result, you will not be able to filter the vans you cannot see (they have been booked by others).

Now as we are not aware of the data source and the table structure you are using for the App, so basically we will not be able to provide a certain solution for you. But my suggestion is, refer to @aprildunnam 's video and use the desk booking sample app instead, follow the guide and modify the App. It would be a bit easier than edit the room booking App. Here is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zroxwXpVhHI

Download link:

https://github.com/aprildunnam/PowerApps/tree/master/DeskReservation

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,796)