cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olsen9
Resolver II
Resolver II

Need help filtering gallery based on unique field ID - 1 SharePoint List

Show me all items in a gallery that have the same ID within a sharepoint list.

Filter(ListName, Field=SharePointIntegraded.Selected.field

This is what I am currently using however it still shows the same record even in new forms.  New forms should show blank until I give it a a unique field ID.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
olsen9
Resolver II
Resolver II

Seems when I cleared out any data in the list and republished, my issue of data being found in the form has been corrected.  I added new data and can confirm this works.

Filter for Gallery used was:   Filter(ListName, Field=SharePointIntegration.Selected.field)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @olsen9 ,

If there is NewForm(Form1) OnSelect of a button or icon, the new forms would be blank.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

No luck.  I'm actually using a button to show gallery for all items with same Field ID (as example 2021-1).  When I add in my filter for the list it still defaults to always showing 1 item, my very first item I created in the sharepoint list

Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@olsen9 

There is a contradiction in terms. How can you have more than 1 item if the value is unique?

Value was never unique  It's proof to show items related to each other within a form

olsen9
Resolver II
Resolver II

Seems when I cleared out any data in the list and republished, my issue of data being found in the form has been corrected.  I added new data and can confirm this works.

Filter for Gallery used was:   Filter(ListName, Field=SharePointIntegration.Selected.field)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,273)