cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Need help with Premium/Non-premium Connectors.

We are small company just migrating our .NET apps to power apps.  i added Twilio connector in one of my PowerApps it was working fine. suddenly it stopped working. Now i want to use another SMS connector, but, they are all premium. i don't know how the costing works if i use PowerApps premium connector. The PowerApps i created will be shared with at least 30 people.

Also i read Twilio document it shows like this. does this mean i can't share PowerApps with Twilio connector? I am really confused.

m15.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I suspect that you signed up for a trial at Twillio when you first created your app.  The app then stopped working when the Trial expired.

If you use a premium connector in a Power App then every user who uses the Power App will need either a per App (license just for that app) or per User license.  Per App license retails for $10 per month per user and Per User retails for $40 per user per month.

Yes, the documentation says that every user would need their own Twillio account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

It was trial in the beginning. But i added credit card and it was sending sms like usual. The sharing thing is something i just read today. How will every user have different account? As a owner only i can add connection and auth token etc. 

Let's say i have 10 user with their own twilio account  how will that work?

When they run the app the first time it will prompt them to add their credentials to the Twillio connection.  The connection will already be there, but they will each need to login to it with their own account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,937)