Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Need to Understand the Limit of JSON Function in PowerApps

Hi ,

My Functionality - Passing Collection to JSON Function and that JSON Sending to Flow to generate a File and Download - it's working Perfectly Fine But Not working when my collection contains more than 5000 records.

so I tried a lot, To search about the same, but no luck, not getting such kind of documents or Articles 
 regarding this Issue/information.
 (Again repeating the above-mentioned functionality working perfectly fine if my Collection contains less then 5000 records but if More than 5000 records then my flow even not triggered )
Below is My Code -

VijayTailor_0-1603390844327.png

So I need to understand here, is there any limitation with JSON function in PowerApps.
Like only accept - N Records /  N MB/GB  / N Characters like that.
Thanks,
Vijay

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @VijayTailor ,

This is a bit of a guess as I have not used the process you refer to, but I have come across the 5,000 item limit trying to filter on unindexed columns in SharePoint. Once they were indexed, it all work fine.

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Yes, I am aware of that Filtering limitation, but I did not understand, why flow not triggered if my JSON data contains more than 5000 records. m also surprised why this happen?

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (81,732)