Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Need to Understand the Limit of JSON Function in PowerApps

Hi ,

My Functionality - Passing Collection to JSON Function and that JSON Sending to Flow to generate a File and Download - it's working Perfectly Fine But Not working when my collection contains more than 5000 records.

so I tried a lot, To search about the same, but no luck, not getting such kind of documents or Articles 
 regarding this Issue/information.
 (Again repeating the above-mentioned functionality working perfectly fine if my Collection contains less then 5000 records but if More than 5000 records then my flow even not triggered )
Below is My Code -

VijayTailor_0-1603390844327.png

So I need to understand here, is there any limitation with JSON function in PowerApps.
Like only accept - N Records /  N MB/GB  / N Characters like that.
Thanks,
Vijay

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @VijayTailor ,

This is a bit of a guess as I have not used the process you refer to, but I have come across the 5,000 item limit trying to filter on unindexed columns in SharePoint. Once they were indexed, it all work fine.

Highlighted

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Yes, I am aware of that Filtering limitation, but I did not understand, why flow not triggered if my JSON data contains more than 5000 records. m also surprised why this happen?

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,046)