cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Need to combine 3 tables to one

Hello All, 

I have excel which has rows of about 50k records. I tried to add this in One drive and access but there are limitation with respect to file size and rows of only 2000 records.

I have come up with an idea of segregating one workbook into 3 different workbook with 15000 records which holds good for static excel.

Challenge what i am facing is i want to show the data in the gallery and also dropdown based on the table.

How to combine all 3 tables to one single table so that i can fetch the data from there?combining table.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Where did you put the formula. If onvisible, go to another screen and back. If OnStart, restart the App

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hello,

you can use Table(Table_1,Table_2,Table_3) but writing back might be difficult with this approach.

Best regards

Hi Florian,

Where do you want me to write this Table(Table_1,Table_2,Table_3)?

at the start of the app i wrote i am getting error. Please advise

If it is a static Data as you have it in the excel Table.

First import the excel Tables onto Powerapps, example Table1, Table2, Table3

After connecting, the 3 Tables, create a collection OnStart or Onvisible or Onselect of a Button;

ClearCollect (MyCombinedTable, Table1, Table2, Table3)

You can then use MyCombinedTable which will contain the full data

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi,

i added the formula but the data is not reflecting. Please advise

nagaraj007_0-1596191995331.png

Hi,

I want to show the data to the users, they will not be writing back in this app. 

Gallery shows blank, dropdown shows blank

nagaraj007_0-1596192337748.png

Where did you put the formula. If onvisible, go to another screen and back. If OnStart, restart the App

------------

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (40,239)