cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marciokataoka
Frequent Visitor

Need to connect to a DB2 database! How to?

I need to perform select, update, insert and delete in a DB2 database. How can I connect to it? 

I read a post about it but the answer was just "create a gateway" but did not told how to do it.

Is there a documentation about gateway for DB2?

22 REPLIES 22
JackHu
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Joe_100 ,

it still can not work, after i enter my table name, it says can not found. something wrong?

Image 11.png

sorry not sure, firewall somewhere?

I tried your suggested combination and it seemed to work, but once I reach the "Choose a Table" section, I receive the following error:

"message": "BadGateway",
"innerError": {
"status": 504,
"message": "The operation failed due to an explicit cancellation. Exception: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.

I tried restarting the gateway, but it didn't help. Is there any way to specify a particular schema like you would in an ODBC/ODLE connection string (figure it might have to do with the number of tables/schemas it's trying to load)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,706)